AdSense trouble solved

1 Comment    September 16, 2005 12:55

Yesterday I was about to set up AdSense for this site when I got a mail from Google saying that I was using one of their brand names on this site. I search and looked if I could find any but i coudn’t. However I mailed back to Google and explained that I thought it was a misunderstanding and I was put under a new review, and this time my site comply to Google’s policy. I just can’t see where the brand name would have been under the first review.

Luckily it was a misunderstanding and I finally got the AdSense working. Google surley did answer my mails vey quickly and for that I am thankful.


  1 Comment   Comment

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.