Download: fQuick v
fQuick is a plugin for WordPress which enables the user to add small custom quicklinks to the sidebar
. With RSS feed for easy syndication. You can see the result in my sidebar under SideNotes.
MySQL >= 4.1
- Unzip to a directory.
- Put fquick-wp.php, fquick-manage.php and fquick-options.php in your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Put fquick_feed.php in your WordPress root directory.
- Go to WordPress admin->plugins and press activate.
- Go to WordPress admin->manage->fQuick and start adding links.
- Go to WorPress admin->options->fQuick and input how many links you want to display. This value should not be empty.
- Add the code
where you want the links to appear.
- For the fQuick archives make a new page and put
. This creates a static page where all your fQuick SideNotes appear.
The RSS feed link is displayed in the meta area of the sidebar
specific patient profiles, at the discretion of the How does cialis work? cultural, ethnic and religious factors..
- Initial version.
- Added RSS feed.
- Added fQuick archive page