Running Tiger on an Intel machine is now possible, even to dual boot Win XP and Tiger
3. Appropriate therapy for hormonal abnormalities (e.g. How long does cialis take to work? factors in the individual patient must be emphasized..
. For you who are interested of trying this here follow a short tutorial.
- You do this on your own risk.
- Please do not attempt this if you feel uncertain.
- And do not ask for support from me.
You aren’t allowed to use this guide to install OSX on your PC if you are not an Apple developer! This guide only shows you that it is possible and tells you something about partitioning! So: Buy an Apple from apple.com if you want to run osx!
- To run Tiger on x86 you must have at least a SSE2 compatible processor.
- Mac OS X Tiger image file. (It is illegal to download this file from bitorrent by searching for “tiger-x86.tar.bz2”.)
- dd for windows.
- You need an additional hard drive for this, a single partition will not do.
- Uncompress the Tiger file.
- Create a new partition of type “0xaf” on the empty hard drive.
- In command prompt type make sure to hit enter between every line:
- DISKPART> Select disk (DISK NUMBER)
- DISKPART> Delete partition
- DISKPART> create partition primary id=af
- DISKPART> Exit
. This takes from 15 min to several hours so be patient.
Please do not attempt this if you are unsure about your hard drive numbering and do not come here asking for help when your entire primary hard drive is wiped out
. Happy Mac’ing.